The Smoking Cupcake is back in the fold and looking forward to getting on with things. 2007 has been a complicated year but with The Cupcake's birthday passing today and nothing but great things to look foward to (e.g., US Open, Labor Day, lots of free airline tickets, an impending proposal, collages, Erik Estrada events, etc.), today seems a good a day to revisit documenting my life with the written word.

To mark my return, I completed a new compilation of the songs most likely to have been drilled into my head over the last 2 months. You can find the tunestack to your left in the menu section. Want a copy? E-mail me at: mcmurphywantsrevenge@yahoo.com.

In celebration of my 33rd year, I will be sharing the evening with my closest friends throwing darts, shooting pool, talking politics, film, and music, and simply spending time with those that I love most. A great night shall be had by all, and I have already been guaranteed that year 34 will start tomorrow with more promise than any of those that came before.

Those not here will be missed. Those gone will be missed more. All, however, will be remembered.

(2) Comments

  1. dystemper909 On August 8, 2007 at 7:00 PM

    Happy Birthday! Didn't know your birthday was Tuesday. Welcome to 34!

     
    Unknown On August 16, 2007 at 7:42 AM

    Hey there. I commented on your MySpace, but I hope that you had a very good Birthday.